Proprietor – Benny McGrath from the rebel country, Cobh, County Cork Established in 1994, Murphy’s has come one of Salou’s premier live music and sports venues also boasting the title of Salou’s ONLY original Irish Pub. With 2 42″ plasma screens, a giant cinema screen and five additional screens supported by the latest in Dolby Surround Sound, it’s the best place in town to watch all sporting events.
Murphys is the only place in town to sell original Bulmers on draught, bottles and cans. Murphy’s Irish Red, Guinness, Carlsberg and a great selection of imported Irish whiskeys guarantee you a good time.
Situated in a good part of town, close to all public transport and hotels.
Well known by all Taxi services, just ask for Murphy’s. With our comfortable surroundings, unique Irish Pub decor, great entertainment and friendly staff, there’s nowhere else you’d rather be…..Sláinte!
Join us for all of the world cup matches
12th June – 13th July 2014
- Football final could be before hurling in 2018 February 27, 2017
- McConville believes GPA 'slept-in' on Super 8 move February 27, 2017
- RTÉ GAA podcast - Congress approves the Super 8 February 27, 2017
- Spillane: Moving finals 'ridiculous and stupid' February 27, 2017
- McGeeney: Division 3 tests toughening up Armagh February 27, 2017