Proprietor – Benny McGrath from the rebel country, Cobh, County Cork Established in 1994, Murphy’s has come one of Salou’s premier live music and sports venues also boasting the title of Salou’s ONLY original Irish Pub. With 2 42″ plasma screens, a giant cinema screen and five additional screens supported by the latest in Dolby Surround Sound, it’s the best place in town to watch all sporting events.
Murphys is the only place in town to sell original Bulmers on draught, bottles and cans. Murphy’s Irish Red, Guinness, Carlsberg and a great selection of imported Irish whiskeys guarantee you a good time.
Situated in a good part of town, close to all public transport and hotels.
Well known by all Taxi services, just ask for Murphy’s. With our comfortable surroundings, unique Irish Pub decor, great entertainment and friendly staff, there’s nowhere else you’d rather be…..Sláinte!
Join us for all of the world cup matches
12th June – 13th July 2014
- Dublin and Mayo unchanged for All-Ireland Ladies Final September 21, 2017
- Dubs can stop Staunton and win All-Ireland - McGonigle September 21, 2017
- Declan Bonner to be confirmed as new Donegal manager September 21, 2017
- Paul Geaney left cold by Dublin's 'golden era' September 21, 2017
- Cluxton and Moran both nominated for Player of the Year September 21, 2017