Proprietor – Benny McGrath from the rebel country, Cobh, County Cork Established in 1994, Murphy’s has come one of Salou’s premier live music and sports venues also boasting the title of Salou’s ONLY original Irish Pub. With 2 42″ plasma screens, a giant cinema screen and five additional screens supported by the latest in Dolby Surround Sound, it’s the best place in town to watch all sporting events.
Murphys is the only place in town to sell original Bulmers on draught, bottles and cans. Murphy’s Irish Red, Guinness, Carlsberg and a great selection of imported Irish whiskeys guarantee you a good time.
Situated in a good part of town, close to all public transport and hotels.
Well known by all Taxi services, just ask for Murphy’s. With our comfortable surroundings, unique Irish Pub decor, great entertainment and friendly staff, there’s nowhere else you’d rather be…..Sláinte!
Join us for all of the world cup matches
12th June – 13th July 2014
- Jim Gavin pays tribute to the late Andy Kettle December 17, 2014
- Dublin GAA chairman Andy Kettle passes away December 17, 2014
- Galway's Sean Armstrong announces his retirement December 17, 2014
- Kennelly backs Irish to shine in AFL after trials December 16, 2014
- Anthony Daly to take Limerick academy post December 16, 2014